Sazzadur Rahaman, Long Cheng, Danfeng (Daphne) Yao, He Li, and Jung-Min (Jerry) Park. Provably Secure Anonymous-yet-Accountable Crowdsensing with Scalable Sublinear Revocation. Proceedings on Privacy Enhancing Technologies (PoPETs). De Gruyter Open. Accepted. (Journal paper of the hybrid venue PoPETs/PETS 2017).
Sazzadur Rahaman, Danfeng (Daphne) Yao. Toward Automatic Program Analysis of Cryptography Implementations for Security. 2017 IEEE Secure Development Conference. Cambridge, MA, USA. September, 2017.
Sazzadur Rahaman, Long Cheng, Danfeng (Daphne) Yao, He Li, and Jung-Min (Jerry) Park. Provably Secure Anonymous-yet-Accountable Crowdsensing with Scalable Sublinear Revocation. The 17th Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (PETS). Minneapolis, MN, USA. July, 2017.
Sazzadur Rahaman, Tousif Ahmed Eshan, Sad Al Abdullah. Antibandwidth Problem for Itchy Caterpillars. 2014 International Conference on International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV). Dhaka, Bangladesh. May, 2014.
Mohammad Raihanul Islam, Sazzadur Rahaman, Rakibul Hasan, Ridwan Rashid Noel, Asif Salekin, and Hasan Shahid Ferdous. A Novel Approach for Constructing Emulator for Microsoft Kinect XBOX 360 Sensor in the .NET Platform. 4th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Modelling & Simulation (ISMS). Bangkok, Thailand. January, 2013.
August, 2017 - Current
August, 2015 - May, 2017
• Chiron: A deployment-grade tool to find cryptographic API misuses (Java, Android).
• TaintCrypt: A tool to find numerous vulnerabilities in cryptographic implementations (C/C++).
• GroupSense: Privacy-preserving scalable crowdsensing based on a new VLR-based group signature.
May, 2017 - August, 2017
• Design and development of secure platform for big data analytics frameworks (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, etc.).
• Peer code review, source code analysis.
March, 2014 - July, 2015
• Significant contribution in architecture level design of core products (e.g., Kona Pay [news], Kona TSM).
• Following payment industry specs (e.g., GlobalPlatform, ISO/IEC, Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, EMVCo, etc.).
• Significant contribution in standardizing software engineering practices and tools.
Apr, 2012 - February, 2014
• Development, system performance monitoring, analysis & optimization, peer code reviewing.
• Wrote utility frameworks for significant reductions in boilerplate codes.
Blacksburg, VA, USA
CGPA: 3.96/4. Advisor: Dr.
Danfeng (Daphne) Yao.
Thesis committee: Dr. David Evans, Dr. Naren Ramakrishnan, Dr. Patrick Schaumont, Dr. Gang Wang.
Research Focus: Minimizing the gap between theory and the applications of cryptography.
#Publications: 2 conference papers, 2 posters, 1 tutorial and 1 manuscript in preparation.
2006 - 2010
CGPA: 3.64/4. Advisor:Md. Saidur Rahman.
Research Focus: Research Focus: Solving graph theoretic problems; Employing technologies to solve real-life day-to-day problems, etc.
#Publications: 2 conference papers, 1 newsletter.