Cambridge, MA, USA
Sazzadur Rahaman, Danfeng (Daphne) Yao. Toward Automatic Program Analysis of Cryptography Implementations for Security. IEEE Secure Development Conference (SecDev), 2017. Cambridge, MA, USA. September, 2017.
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Sazzadur Rahaman, Long Cheng, Danfeng (Daphne) Yao, He Li, and Jung-Min (Jerry) Park. Provably Secure Anonymous-yet-Accountable Crowdsensing with Scalable Sublinear Revocation. The 17th Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (PETS). Minneapolis, MN, USA. July, 2017.
Sazzadur Rahaman, Tousif Ahmed Eshan, Sad Al Abdullah. Antibandwidth Problem for Itchy Caterpillars. 2014 International Conference on International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV). Dhaka, Bangladesh. May, 2014.
Mohammad Raihanul Islam, Sazzadur Rahaman, Rakibul Hasan, Ridwan Rashid Noel, Asif Salekin, and Hasan Shahid Ferdous. A Novel Approach for Constructing Emulator for Microsoft Kinect XBOX 360 Sensor in the .NET Platform. 4th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Modelling & Simulation (ISMS). Bangkok, Thailand. January, 2013.
May, 2017 - Current
• Design and development of secure platform for big data analytics frameworks (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, etc.).
• Peer code review, source code analysis.
August, 2015 - May, 2017
• GroupSense: Building a privacy preserving highly scalable crowdsensing system using a new VLR-based group signature scheme.
• Crypto Engineering: Building tool for automating the discovery of different cryto-vulnerabilities in high impact software systems.
• I know what are you doing: Detecting
high-level user actions by looking into
low-level system call traces.
March, 2014 - July, 2015
• Significant contribution in architecture level design and development of crucial products (e.g., Kona Pay [news], Kona HCE, TSM).
• Read various specs for smart card and secured solutions (GlobalPlatform, ISO/IEC, ETSI, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, EMVCo, etc.) and applied them to build commercial products.
• Significant contribution in standardizing software engineering practices and tools effectively throughout the organization.
Apr, 2012 - February, 2014
• Worked in various areas: e.g., feature implementation, system performance monitoring, analysis & optimization, peer code reviewing.
• Wrote utility framework for generic spread sheet generation, which helped to cut down around 90% of the related boilerplate codes.
Blacksburg, VA, USA
CGPA: 3.94/4. Advisor: Danfeng (Daphne) Yao.
Research Focus: Minimizing the gap between theory and the applications of cryptographic schemes (e.g., Group signatures, Anonymous Credentials, etc.) for wide adoptions. Leveraging machine learning techniques (e.g., SVM, Multinomial Logistic Regression, Multivariate Normal Classifier, Deep Learning, etc.) to better understand the privacy implications in modern era of computing.
#Publications: 2 conference papers, 1 poster.
2006 - 2010
CGPA: 3.64/4. Advisor:Md. Saidur Rahman.
Research Focus: Research Focus: Solving graph theoretic problems; Employing technologies to solve real-life day-to-day problems, etc.
#Publications: 2 conference papers, 1 newsletter.